Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The boy is fast

We are still stuck in a tiny hotel room. Not for long, but still stuck nonetheless.

Kayla is REALLY good about 'clearing' her area after she eats. I normally don't even need to check on her area as she just cleans it up. Two nights ago I gave her a pudding cup. She ate it and went to bed. I thought she had thrown it away when she finished.

Yesterday life went on as normal. I gave the kids breakfast and then lunch. I was sitting on the couch chatting with a friend yesterday afternoon. Benny had just gotten up from his nap and was playing in the family room area (where I was). The bar/island for the kitchen is HUGE and obnoxious. The kitchen and family room are all one big room, with this huge ugly bar cutting the kitchen in 2/3. Ben was playing next to the bar, where I could see and hear him. I turned my head for I would say about 5 - 8 seconds. It was long enough for Benny! He reached up and snatched the chocolate pudding cup off the counter. He pulled out the spoon and threw it on the floor (there's now pudding on the floor), he started to dig out the putting with his fingers and eat it.

That boy was able to make a HUGE mess in just 5 seconds!!! With a pudding cup that was almost empty!

Boys......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
click for hit counter html code
free web hit counters